• Participants must be 13-17 years old
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
• For planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes and bring bottled water.
Under the guide of Silversmith Jemica Ostrofski, learn how to design and fabricate textured jewellery using recycled metals. The basic metalsmithing techniques of mark making will be explored using various hammers, letter stamps, number stamps and other tools.
Designed for teens aged 13-17 years old, in this three hour workshop students can choose to make either a pair of earrings, a ring, necklace or key chain.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition and materials. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
Cobb&Co Museum Blacksmithing – Holly Jolly Hammering9 DecCobb+Co Museum
Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom-built blacksmith shop.
Cobb+Co Museum - General AdmissionCobb+Co Museum
Experience Toowoomba's collection of colonial transport including more than 50 horse-drawn vehicles while honouring Australia’s craftsmen.
Cobb+Co Museum Fast & Furious Fun8 - 19 Jan 2024Cobb+Co Museum
Embark on an adrenaline-packed journey with Fast & Furious Fun, for children aged 5 to 12.
Cobb+Co Museum Slot Car Racing13 - 14 Jan 2024Cobb+Co Museum
Brace yourselves for the excitement of competitive racing on cutting-edge tracks and dive into the world of slot car modelling.