- Participants must be 16 years and over.
- Prerequisite: Once you have completed the Blacksmithing Basics workshop, you are eligible to participate in the Blacksmithing Intermediate workshop. Book Blacksmithing Basics here.
- Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
- For planning purposes, participants must declare any injuries, disorders or disabilities that may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
- Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
- Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in boots and bring bottled water.
- For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom built blacksmithing shop. Once you have completed the Blacksmithing Basics workshop you can build on your skills in our intermediate workshop, and create your own fireside set, incorporating scroll work to make a decorative fire poker and rake.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. This workshop has a prerequisite of Blacksmithing Intermediate. Check website for details.
Cobb&Co Museum Blacksmithing – Holly Jolly Hammering9 DecCobb+Co Museum
Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom-built blacksmith shop.
Cobb+Co Museum - General AdmissionCobb+Co Museum
Experience Toowoomba's collection of colonial transport including more than 50 horse-drawn vehicles while honouring Australia’s craftsmen.
Cobb+Co Museum Fast & Furious Fun8 - 19 Jan 2024Cobb+Co Museum
Embark on an adrenaline-packed journey with Fast & Furious Fun, for children aged 5 to 12.
Cobb+Co Museum Slot Car Racing13 - 14 Jan 2024Cobb+Co Museum
Brace yourselves for the excitement of competitive racing on cutting-edge tracks and dive into the world of slot car modelling.