• Participants must be 16 years and over
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
• For planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes and bring bottled water.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
Spend your weekend producing a hand crafted coopered tankard. Experience the tools and techniques of a bygone age, tuition given by Andrew Finch the last traditionally trained cooper out of Wales.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
Cobb&Co Museum Blacksmithing – Holly Jolly Hammering9 DecCobb+Co Museum
Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom-built blacksmith shop.
Cobb+Co Museum - General AdmissionCobb+Co Museum
Experience Toowoomba's collection of colonial transport including more than 50 horse-drawn vehicles while honouring Australia’s craftsmen.