- Participants must be 16 years and over
- Prerequisite: Nil
- Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
- For planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop
- Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
- Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes and bring bottled water.
- For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
Join Churchill Fellow Bob Edwards, who has been a local saddler for over 50 years for this two day workshop in creating your own leather bridle.
At the end of the weekend, you will have completed your own custom piece.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
Cobb&Co Museum Blacksmithing – Holly Jolly Hammering9 DecCobb+Co Museum
Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom-built blacksmith shop.
Cobb+Co Museum - General AdmissionCobb+Co Museum
Experience Toowoomba's collection of colonial transport including more than 50 horse-drawn vehicles while honouring Australia’s craftsmen.
Cobb+Co Museum Fast & Furious Fun8 - 19 Jan 2024Cobb+Co Museum
Embark on an adrenaline-packed journey with Fast & Furious Fun, for children aged 5 to 12.
Cobb+Co Museum Slot Car Racing13 - 14 Jan 2024Cobb+Co Museum
Brace yourselves for the excitement of competitive racing on cutting-edge tracks and dive into the world of slot car modelling.